Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Calling All Deliberate Livers


Huh, as I wrote my title it sounds more like I am referencing an internal organ like an appendix, maybe a finger...makes me laugh a little getting the visual of a "deliberate liver" doing it's little big job whether it feels like it or not of filtering my body. Anyway...6 days left for those of you who took this first challenge. So whaddya think? How's it going or not going? Did you get hung up anywhere and if you did, did you take a minute to check in with yourself to see what happened? The great thing is if you fell off the wagon, deliberately or not...you can deliberately hop back on. There are still 6 days left for this first challenge. Don't get hung up in the rafters of All or Nothingness...those rafters will kill ya. Teach yourself the healthy medium of moderation and realize that all or nothing may have been what's been keeping your stuck for a while. Life isn't about all or nothing, it's about the process. For those of you still going, way to go! I'd be curious about your experience. I'll tell you my drinking water has been one difficult one. I find myself drinking 5 catch up glasses a day sometimes because I've had many a slow starts. BUT I'm plugging along one glass and day at a time. Keep it up! Pass it on. More I Live Deliberately challenges to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment