Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Midomi: Anna Ternheim


Community radio is the best. Our little KRCL is a big hit in my life. I am constantly Midomi'ing what I hear on this station. This song completely caught my ears and stays in my head. It's gotta be those violins. Love em.
Let's hear it for Anna. Anna Ternheim.



::The Petticoat Facts::
Anna began playing the guitar, writing songs and performing when she was only ten years old. During a year abroad in Atlanta, Georgia, Anna put together her first band "Sova" and played at smaller festivals and local clubs. Back in Stockholm she continued her song writing and later also in Lausanne, Switzerland where she besides from studying French also played a few gigs. After almost two years abroad Anna returned to Sweden and began forming the band that now produces her debut album together with Andreas Dahlbäck and Linus Larsson.

No comments:

Post a Comment