Saturday, October 10, 2009

1 Mustache Please


When I first met the Mister in my life, he was adorned with a dirty, dirty mustache. Though he grappled extensively "to mustache or not to mustache" for our first blind date ultimately...the mustache one. I wouldn't say it was the mustache that won me over, but it was all that it implied that definitely did. This guy definitely had all the spirit, karisma and confidence a girl like me needed.

Enter these little gems found after visiting DesignMoms website and thought, wouldn't these be FANTASTIC to adorn for our Christmas card? Matching big man and little man staches with a pink one for the lady? I think yes. And honestly, the cunundrum isn't SHOULD we wear them but which ONE should we wear?! *sigh* Probably the best part is there is no scratchy stubble, lip over hang or lip tickling with these guys. Just peel on and bask in the mustacheness. Oh and if you are wanting many more vintage party supplies? You should probably check out their site :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pic Kris!

    Love the names. The Frida, the manly missus. Hilarious.

    Question is, which one will you wear?

    ReplyDelete